Aug 15, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Edited Aug 15, 2012 at 2:31 PM
I started installing MVC 4 RC using platform and this one big ...
1. After 6 hours it is still not installed
2. I had 10 GB free space on my disk and during installation it in now 0. (how 32 MB product can take 10 GB of disk?)
I pressed cancel and have HFIDD7C.tmp.html file in temp folder which is groving currently over 10GB. This is ridicullus. My visual studio 2010 folder is 4 times smaller, so even with all files copy it shouldn't take 10 GB.
Even log file:
KB2581019_20120815_122050669-Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional - ENU-MSP1.txt has almost 5GB? Are you serious?
3. My system is behaving very bad.
4. I cannot work, because installation is still in progress.
5. It installing SP1 for visual studio 2010 which is alredy installed.