ODL 6.7 supports
overriding default Uri parsing behavior, including:
- Resolving property name
- Resolving type name
- Resolving navigation source name
- Resolving operation import name
- Resolving bound operation name
- Resolving function parameters
- Resolving entity set key
- Resolving binary operator node elements
2. Secanio - case insensitive
For OData $filter/$sort queries, our output could potentially different casings vs. the model. In this scenario the query parsing will fail.
For example, if my model has a "Name" property but my JSON outputs the property as "name" I cannot use $filter=startswith(name,'Joe') which consumers would expect.