Discussions under ASP.NET Web API

This page is only for discussions about the technologies source code base. For questions about using ASP.NET MVC, Web API and Web Pages technologies please post your question to the appropriate ASP.NET forum: MVC, Web API, Web Pages.

Discussions are grouped into the following topics:

• General - Discussions not directly related to features and bugs (contributing, build breaks, etc.).
  • ASP.NET MVC - Discussion about MVC.
  • ASP.NET Web API - Discussion about Web API.
  • ASP.NET Web Pages - Discussion about Web Pages including Razor.
  • ASP.NET Single Page Application - Discussion about Single Page Application.

If you haven't already, be sure to check out the FAQ and the list of Known Issues before posting.

@odata.bind and the v4 spec

first post: Barguast wrote: According to the OData v4 spec, I should be able to link to a relat...

latest post: pschmiedge wrote: Hi Robert, I'm glad my code was able to help you solve a problem! ...

Where is Web API Help Page 5.2.2 nuget packet source code ?

first post: sigomatix wrote: When browsing the master and the different branches on codeplex I c...

File path as parameter in ASP.NET Web API

first post: RamkiranK wrote: I need to pass file path as parameter value for below parameters {i...

Custom ODataQueryOptions for EnableQueryAttribute

first post: nickhoggard wrote: Good Afternoon, Within the ODATA libraries, we're struggling a li...

latest post: nickhoggard wrote: Hi Daniel, Thanks for the response - I'd previously looked at the ...

Can't get CORS to work with web api

first post: bmoscao wrote: Hi, I just upgraded my web api project to the latest nightly buil...

latest post: danroth27 wrote: The attribute routing issue mentioned above should no longer be rel...

Poor performance when using HttpContent.ReadAsAsync<T> for JSON payloads

first post: aliostad wrote: Hi, I have been doing some performance analysis for the APIs we ar...

latest post: kichalla wrote: Cool...Thanks! for reporting the issue and the detailed analysis...

Extensibility point suggestion within IHttpActionSelector interface

first post: attilah wrote: Hi! I've a situation where I need to select the given action with...

latest post: yishaigalatzer wrote: Atillah, In general we do not want to keep extending the action se...

How to add, instance annotations to an ODataFeed?

first post: rcollette wrote: I am using ODataLib 6.6.0 and Microsoft.AspNet.OData 5.2.1 Nuget pa...

latest post: rcollette wrote: Setting the response header using a custom message handler may be p...

Web API ODAtA Spatial support

first post: ITmeze wrote: Are spatial queries supported via Web API? I am trying to make a ...

latest post: muhammad007 wrote: Some workaround for Odata v3 http://webapiodata.blogspot.com.au/

Need advice on Startup architecture and compatibility with ASP.NET VNext

first post: shapper wrote: Hello, I am working on a Startup which website is being done with...