Discussions under ASP.NET Single Page Application

This page is only for discussions about the technologies source code base. For questions about using ASP.NET MVC, Web API and Web Pages technologies please post your question to the appropriate ASP.NET forum: MVC, Web API, Web Pages.

Discussions are grouped into the following topics:

• General - Discussions not directly related to features and bugs (contributing, build breaks, etc.).
  • ASP.NET MVC - Discussion about MVC.
  • ASP.NET Web API - Discussion about Web API.
  • ASP.NET Web Pages - Discussion about Web Pages including Razor.
  • ASP.NET Single Page Application - Discussion about Single Page Application.

If you haven't already, be sure to check out the FAQ and the list of Known Issues before posting.

Authentication CORS POST AngularJS ASP.NET Web API

first post: AvocadoRancher wrote: I'm using John Papa's HotTowel.Angular template for a SPA and added...

latest post: Vicente wrote: Any idea how to fix this issue? I am using OWIN CORS as per madaz l...

Requirements to take place at asp.net Development

first post: minawana wrote: I am now a follower to this project but I want to make sure if I ca...

latest post: danroth27 wrote: You are more than welcome to contribute! You can find all the detai...

Troubleshooting error in ControllerDispatcher

first post: ChrisThomas wrote: NB: Sorry if this post is all over the place, it's been a long day ...

latest post: ChrisThomas wrote: Just figured it out. For some reason I had 2 calls to ``` app.UseEx...

What is the use of WCF?

first post: vennilab wrote: I’ve to develop an applications, it has a functionality like AVG Up...

latest post: danroth27 wrote: This isn't a WCF forum, but you can try posting your question to ht...

Users authentication with WebAPI, WebMatrix.WebData.WebSecurity and System.Web.Helpers.AntiForgery

first post: lnaie wrote: Hi, In a single page app scenario I have decided to use a webapi ...

latest post: ericpanorel wrote: I think a finally found a solution to this "issue". Instead of doin...

SPA + Knockout + Breeze template ?

first post: mrlucmorin wrote: According to Scott Hanselman, the SPA template will also have sup...

latest post: eilonlipton wrote: Hi there, sorry for the very delayed response, but I wanted to let ...

Associated Javascript Files e.g. jquery.unobtrusive-ajax.js

first post: JeremyCade wrote: Where does source for associated javascript files that ship with w...

latest post: danroth27 wrote: These files are included in this CodePlex project: http://aspnetwe...

ASP.NET Fall 2012 Update Final Release Date?

first post: rudgr wrote: When will the final version of the &#65279...

latest post: rudgr wrote: ok great, thanks! PS: I'm interested in the facebook template... d...

Current SPA (beta) is not compatible with MVC 4 RC

first post: gius wrote: As majority of MVC NuGet packages have been updated to RC, SPA is ...

latest post: wardb wrote: DarkDev wrote: upshot.js abandoned! I am gutted as I was planning...

So ... Now that MVC 4 has been released ¬_¬ SPA?

first post: ApollyonBoB wrote: Is there any sort of ETA on a Single Page Application NuGet packag...

latest post: erikporter wrote: Sorry, we're still working on it. Thanks for your patience.